Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What a great summer so far.....

For our 25th Wedding Anniversary we went Six Flags Magic Mountain! Dave and I really wanted to do something special for our Anniversary so we took the kids and went to the amusement park! Dave and I used to go on dates there before we were married! The staff at Magic Mountain were all so nice and thank us for sharing our day with them. The park has changed since we were there last! There was so many more roller coasters than I remember! We had so much FUN!!


Amanda & Kelley

Amanda won her first PRIZE!!

Dave & Me.... we posed in this same spot 25 years ago!

On the weekend Dave surprised me and we went to a resort in Scottsdale for my birthday! That was so relaxing! I felt like I had been there for a week! But it was one night! The kids met us on Saturday for lunch and a swim!

Amanda, Laura & Aaron

Aaron & Laura

Dave & Me

Dave & Me at the Pool

Dave in the hotel room

At Ihop for my birthday breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment