Monday, June 8, 2009

My Birthday Surprise

June 4th was my birthday and little did I know that my family was planning a surprise party for me! My friend Melissa took me out to get a pedicure while my family set up the party. I got home and was SO surprised I had no idea that anything was going on. We had so much fun!








I thought my birthday surprise was over.... boy was I wrong! Friday night after work my sister-in-law Holly, Laura, and Amanda woke me up from my cat nap with a blind fold in hand. They whisked me away to another birthday surprise. A night at a resort in Scottsdale. I was so amazed and flabbergasted I didn't know what to say! Friday night we relaxed in the hot tub the sauna and the steam room. Then we went back to our room got in our jamies and sat out on the patio overlooking a HUGE pool with lights surrounding it. The girls surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries and some sparkling cider. (that they had brought from home) The next day we had a relaxing morning with a pancake breakfast and fresh fruit and then off into the sunshine. The rest of the day we spent at the pool, lazy river, and our lounge chairs.








Fun In the jaccuzzi

Our Breakfast


My birthday Stawberries. We ate them after the jaccuzzi!

So Relaxing

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do that so bad! LUCKYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!!! we need to come visit you, we are way overdue!

    ReplyDelete